Guest Information is located just inside the gate on the east side of the square. The following services are available at that location:
- ATM Machines
- An ATM machine is available at the front gate, Guest Information, in the Palace Theater, in the Alpine Arcade, in County Fair Games, across from the entrance of the Underground, at River City Foods, on Dragon Island, and in Adventure Bay. All locations can be found on our park map.
- Lockers can be rented to store personal items for $10/day - you get $5 back when you return the key. Lockers are also available for rent in Adventure Bay
- Lost & Found
- All lost items are brought here. If you have lost an item, please check throughout the day to see if it has be found.
- First Aid
- First Aid as well as a nursing room are located here.
- Available for $15 per day. Electric convenience vehicles are available for $50 per day. Both must be secured with a credit card. Reservations can only be made up to 90 days in advance of your vist and are required because our supply is limited. Click HERE to make your reservation online or call us at 515-266-2121.
- Strollers can be rented at the Fire Station on the west side of the square near the Palace Theatre. Single Strollers are $10 for the day. Double Strollers are $14 for the day.
- Cabana Rentals
- Cabana's can be rented online through our secure booking website. The website allows you to view pricing, availability, pictures and make reservations. Click HERE to make your reservation today!
- Assistance for Guests with Disabilities
- We are pleased to assist our guests getting on or off a ride. Please do not hesitate to ask the ride operator for assistance.
- If you leave the park and wish to return the same day, please have your hand stamped at the Front Gate. You will be readmitted at no extra charge. If you wish to leave the parking lot and re-enter the same day show your parking ticket to the attendant when you return.
- Paging Not Available
- Adventureland does not have a paging system. Please arrange meeting times and places for your group.
- Ride Restrictions
See our Attraction Rules and Regulations page.
- Ride Closings
- Due to major ride popularity, it is necessary to close some queue lines prior to the park's closing time. Capacity limits will be observed during peak times.During severe weather, certain rides may need to close. After severe weather, rides will re-open as soon as possible. In Adventure Bay, all pools and slides will be cleared for a minimum of 30 minutes after the last observed lightning for safety. No refunds or rain checks are given.
- Security Personnel
- Stationed throughout the park. If you need help, please ask a staff member.
- Rules & Regulations
- For the safety and convenience of all of our guests, we ask that you please observe the following rules:
- Beverages (other than water) or food may not be brought into the park. All persons, bags and other items may be subject to screening checks at all entrances as well as within the park. We reserve the right to not allow any item to be brought into the park. Unauthorized items may be confiscated and/or be cause for guest removal from the park. A picnic area is provided just outside the Front Gate. Water can be brought into the park by guests.
- Guests are asked to wear shirts and pants, skirts, or shorts at all times. Clothing with offensive wording will not be allowed in the park.
- Guests must wear shoes to ride on all Adventureland rides. Swimwear is required for Adventure Bay attractions.
- Adventureland Park is a smoke free facility
- Adventureland considers shoplifting a serious infraction of our rules. Any guest implicated in this will be removed from the property without a refund. Any season pass holder implicated will have their season pass revoked without refund.
- Selfie Sticks and drones are not allowed inside Adventureland or Adventure Bay for safety reasons.